Wednesday, January 26, 2011

inspiration







My favorite blogs:

This Time Tomorrow- This is probably the first fashion blog i really go into. I LOVE Krystal's style, shes so cute and her style seems extremely affordable.

Sea of Shoes- Okay this one is the total opposite of This Time. She has ridiculous amounts of couture and vintage and expensive clothing. I don't know what kind of job she has but I want it.

Adored Austin- Indiana is so cute! Her style is really surprising,one day shes wearing jeans and a shirt and the next day this gorgeous pink poofy dress. This might be my favorite blog because she seems so down to earth and tell us about her life. When she posted videos about her dog that they were putting down, I cried like a baby.

PostSecret- I don't remember how I discovered it, but it makes me happy and sad. The ones full of love make me happy. The hateful ones make me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment