Friday, January 21, 2011

sweet and wild

Put your iPod on shuffle and write down ten songs that pop up:

1. Sweet and Wild- Dierks Bentley
i got my best friend his best hits CD for her birthday freshman year

2.Death and All of His Friends- Coldplay
The greatest gift my mother gave me is her love of music- she would listen to Coldplay, Rascal Flats, Dixie Chicks and Collective Soul in the car

3.Send It on- Disney Channel people
i'm not ashamed. it's a good song. hahaha

4.Empire State of Mind- Jay-Z
This came out October of 2009, a month before we went to New York. It was definitely my anthem for a while there.

5.She Wolf- Shakira
I love Shakira. and i was making a CD for the lockeroom for morning cross country showers and i thought it was perfect.

6.42-Coldplay
I have alot of Coldplay....

7.How He Loves- David Crowder Band
I only listen to a couple of Chirstian bands but I really like him.

8.The Way I Am- Ingrid Michaelson
I first heard this song on an Old Navy sweater commercial, where she sings "if you are chilly...here take my sweater...because I love the way you call me baby...and you take me the way i am"

9.Breakin' Dishes- Rihanna
I love Rihanna. I kind of want to be her. My best friend introduced me to this song, she did a hip-hop dance with her troupe like 4 years ago to it.

10. It Just Comes Natural- George Strait
This song never gets old. It's lyrics are so simple but most of the time I usually cry when i listen to it. It reminds me of my goddaughter, because I know God brought us together for a reason, and I love her so much- "it just comes natural"

No comments:

Post a Comment