Tuesday, January 25, 2011

tacos

My earliest memory:

I remember, i was about 4 or 5 sitting in the back seat of my van, in my orange spiral t-shirt and my black leggings, because it was the 90's and thats what we wore.I asked my mom when my birthday was, because I really had no clue. She answered, and then we went to Taco Bell. The Taco Bell in Round Rock was good, and i would always get hot cheese nachos. I was sitting there and somehow the cheese tipped over and spilled all over my legs. It was hot cheese, and it burnt my legs so bad. I started bawling like crazy in the middle of Taco Bell. My mom took off my leggings and got the cheese cleaned up. And then i sat there, 4 years old in my underwear and orange spiral t-shirt, with red burnt legs, eating what was left of my nachos.

No comments:

Post a Comment